Gundam 00 Another Side/Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking place after the 4 year time-skip, a new breed of Gundam Meisters, and the old ones, take the scene to battle against new and old foes in the A-Laws

3 posters

Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD)

Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Male Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD)

Post by Mars Denbrey Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Mars did not look at either Ezekial or Iris. He just stared at the floored with an intense look in his face. He was still trying to process this. He trusted Zero Sue. But the real issue was that not only did Zero betray Mars' trust, he betrayed Celestial Being as a whole. Mars wanted payback, blood even. But he knew that he had to play it cool and see how deep this betrayal went. He then spoke at both Ezekial and Iris, still staring at the floor.

"Let's do it. Iris, what training program is Zero Sue currently on?"

Iris looked a bit sad because of the seriousness of Mars, but still tried to give a cheerful response.

"Let me see. Level SS Training Program: GunXBlade, Mars-kun!"

An evil grin appeared on Mars' face.

"Perfect. Let's go to the MS hangar. I'll fill you on the details on the way."

Mars started walking towards the door."
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Male Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD)

Post by Mars Denbrey Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Moments later, Mars had reached the hangar. He looked around and besides the suit that Zero was using for his training, there were a couple of prototypes. One looked like what would eventually become the Cherudim Gundam, only painted gray.

'Oh, Mars. What are you doing here?", asked his long time family friend, Ian Vashti.

"Heard that Zero Sue was in the middle of a simulation. GunXBlade, right?", said Mars with an sly grin on his face.

"Yeah, but how would you...? Nevermind." Ian knew full well that Mars was a member of Fereshte and could get that sort of info easily. He then had a puzzled look on his face and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Mars got an evil expression on his face and said, "I think the Meister in training needs a real challenge."

"Oh man...", said Ian with a worried look.

Mars then floated over to the gray Gundam's cockpit and entered. He then started to turn on some switches and the cockpit lit up."

"Iris, are you there?", said as he made some adjustments.

And image or Iris showed up in the main monitor. "That I am, Mars-kun."

"Iris, would you be a dear and hack into to program so I can control the Dynames from here? Please?", said Mars as he grabbed the controls.

Iris' outfit becomes a business suit and glasses appear on her eyes. She then sits behind a desk with a computer on it and begins to beat away on the keyboard. She then grins and gives Mars a thumbs up.

"You're good to go, Mars-kun!", she says with excitement.

Iris' image disappears and the monitors in the cockpit change to that of the scenario of the simulation.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:24 am