Gundam 00 Another Side/Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking place after the 4 year time-skip, a new breed of Gundam Meisters, and the old ones, take the scene to battle against new and old foes in the A-Laws

3 posters

Operation Reawakening

Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Male Number of posts : 247
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Operation Reawakening Empty Operation Reawakening

Post by Hayase Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 pm

I.R.I.S. System Ver. 23.88.1 Start......Completed
    Beginning System Check.......................................Completed
    Verifying Security Clearance...........Level 5 clearance Approved
    Please enter search request...Operation Reawakening
    Searching for requested file........File found
    Displaying................File #374987.98789.0129 Information.....

File #374987.98789.0129
    File Name: Operation Reawakening
    Locations: Krung Thep, CBC-72 Paremenides, Papua New Guinea
    Year: 2309 A.D.

Description: This was the first mission that the newly reformed Fereshte group undertook. The mission objective was the capture or elimination of the so called Gundam Meister, Nena Trinity and her mobile unit the GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei. This mission was undertaken by Gundam Meisters Mars Denbrey and Ezekial Strife under the command of Chall Acustica.

Character Restrictions: None (Unless Mars wants to add some)
    Mu
    Mu
    Your Impossible is my Possible

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Operation Reawakening Empty Re: Operation Reawakening

Post by Mu Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

SInce I'm the man for comedy, I'll play Eco if you want?
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Male Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post by Mars Denbrey Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Sure Patrick. The more the merrier.

"Man, Chall is gonna kill me.". That was what going through the mind of one Mars Denbrey as he walked down the halls of the Krung Thep facility. He looked at his watch and began to pick up the pace, walking faster as he fixed his uniform. Moments later, he walks into a room, wiping the sweat off his forehead with his hand.

"You're late.", said the woman with the glasses, long gray hair, and a large scar on the left side of her face. The only thing Gabriel could do was just look down in shame, she was right. That was the end of it. "My apologies Chall. The test ran a little longer that I had anticipated."

Like Mars before her, Chall Acustica was a Gundam Meister. Like him, she was a test pilot. "Understood.", she replied. But unlike him, she didnt have to live a double life. While Mars Denbrey is known among Celestial Being as a test pilot instrumental in the development of the Third Generation Gundams and technologies, he is also an operative of Fereshte. Fereshte is a shadow group founded by Chall Acustica whose purpose is to aid Celestial Being, but the knowledge of their existance is only known to a select few.

Mars looks about the room and sees the faces he's become so familiar with in the past two years since joining Fereshte. Sherilyn Hyde, a young mechanic trained by Ian Vashti himself. Eco Calore, the man that was originally selected to pilot the Gundam Exia until Setsuna F. Seie mysteriously took his place. And Of course, Hayano. Gabriel was intrigued by her because she was not your typical Haro unit.

Chall too a deep breath and continued on. "Alright, now that everybody is here, we can begin. I'm sure that you all know who Team Trinity was." Images of the three Gundam Throne units are show on a screen. Chall continued, "After their last encounter with Celestial Being, through various forms of intelligence gathering and info acquired by our own I.R.I.S we have discovered that Johan and Michael Trinity where killed by the mercenary know as Ali Al-Saachez. One thing to note was that both of their bodies were never actually recovered. The other information we did gather was that Nena Trinity is still alive. Through I.R.I.S and info acquired by Wang Liu Mei, we have located her somewhere in Papua, New Guinea."

A large world map shows up in the screen and the area on New Guinea being to glow. Chall then continues, "You mission, Mars Denbrey is to go and apprehend Nena Trinity and her Gundam Throne Drei and bring them back to Krung Thep."

Mars shows a look of concern and stares at Chall. "Apprehend her? After all she's done? I suppose you want to interrogate her, right? See what she knows. And do you really think she has the Drei with her?"

Sherilyn steps up and says "It is most likely that she has. Or at least, she might know where it is. Obtaining data from that suit might help Celestial Being in future battles and the development of new Gundams. Plus, examining its fake GN Drive would prove useful."

Mars looks at her and says, "Makes sense. So, when do you need me to leave and what Gundam do I use?"

"First thing first. You need to join up with another operative. His name is Ezekial Stryfe", Chall says. "The new Gundam Meister? Why? He's join Fereshte?". Mars says in a surprised fashion. Chall then replies, "No. As you know, he was recruited to replace the missing Setsuna F. Seie. Normally I would send you on this mission on your own, but with current state of the world and the high value of this mission, you need backup. Through I.R.I.S we have sent the mission to the main Celestial Being group. For all intended purposes, Ezekial Stryfe is running this mission."

Mars seems confused and asks, "OK, so what am I gonna do?" Chall smiles and says "Provide backup for him. All he knows is that he is to apprehend Nena Trinity and the Throne Drei and you are Gabriel Schneider, the test pilot that will assist him due to the lack of field operatives. You will pilot a GN Arms fitted with an assault container and fly him and his MS to Earth and assist him." Gabriel smiles and says "Covert operation, good. It would make things complicated, but I will manage. So, what MS is he gonna pilot? The new Gundams aren't finished yet. Wait, you're not gonna give him one or OUR units, aren't you?"

Sherilyn nod in agreement and add, "It is our only option. I.R.I.S stated on the mission parameters that the Astraea Type F2 that he will pilot is an decommissioned Gundam that has been refitted with technology from the Exia for this mission. So it's involvement with Fereshte will still be a secret."

Mars then looks at Eco and asks Chall, "So what will Eco be doing?"

Last edited by Mars Denbrey on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mu
    Mu
    Your Impossible is my Possible

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by Mu Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

((Standing by on the Gunbike, obviously =P))

Eco stands up from the controls of the Parmenides proudly, trying to hide his shame at the fact that he still seems to get left out of the activity in missions despite Fon Spaak's departure from Fereshte.

"I have to stay here on stand by. The UN forces are still vigilant of the possibility of continuing Celestial Being activity..."

Striding accross the room to make himself feel like the important Senpai, he patted Mars shoulder and told him;

"... I'll be needed here in a pinch."

Secetly, Eco was happy he got to stay behind, since Mars was taking a GN arms, it meant his drive was still on board. If the UN forces attacked, he would be 'forced' to use the Gundam to defend the ship.

Eco then turned away from Mars and headed back to the pilots seat, feeling a little dejected that it would take a UN forces attack for him to finally pilot a Gundam...
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Mars nods his head in approval.

"Indeed. With Ezekial and myself heading out on this mission, Celestial Being will be short on Meisters. Tiera Erde will need Eco, the trainees will not be enough."

Mars then turns his attention to Chall.

"So when and where do I meet Stryfe?"

Chall looks at Mars as she crosses her arms.

"In a couple of minutes. You are to go to a mission briefing where you will be given formal instructions on what you will do as Stryfe's backup and GN Arms pilot for the mission."

Mars smiles and chuckles a bit.

"Guess I'll have to downplay my abilities, huh?"

Sherilyn steps forward.

"Only your abilities outside of a cockpit. Every high ranking official in Celestial Being is well aware of your piloting skills."

Chall adds.

"Right. So only keep your skills on the field a secret. Now, head to the mission briefing. We will be in contact with you. Good luck."

Mars prepares to leave.

"Thank you. See you guys later."

With that said, he walks outside of the room and heads down a corridor.

Last edited by Mars Denbrey on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Ezekial stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself. The room was filled with stream to the point where the mirror on the wall had fogged over. He slowly ran his finger across the mirror drawing the character for his real name. Ezekial grabbed a second towel and began to dry his hair, once finished he wiped the mirror clean and walked out in to the main room of his quarters. He plopped himself down on his bed and started to dress. The baseball sized haro on his desk flipped it's self open and the image of a young pink haired girl appeared sitting on his desk smiling happily.

"We got some new orders Ezekial."

Ezekial stood up pulling his arms through the sleeves of his blue and white jacket.

"Yea and what is that Iris? More drills?"

Iris shook her head and then placed her left hand on her chin

"Nope today my friend you are going on a mission."

Ezekial turned and began to walk over to the locker that sat against the wall in his room. He opened it and started moving things around inside.

"Alright that is good to hear Iris. Can you give me the mission details please?"

"Of course I can Zekey."

Ezekial knocked his head against his locker. He hated it when she called him that, but she didn’t seem to care much about anything he said to her. Ezekial gabbed a pair of dog tags from the locker and closed it. He then turned and faced Iris again.

"Well Iris lets have it please."

"Well your mission is the capture of the rogue gundam meister Nena Trinity, pilot of the gundam throne drei."

Ezekial leaned up against the locker as he ran his hand through his hair. He felt the sense of excitement come over him as he listened to Iris continue on about the mission. He has long wanted to settle the score with the pilots of the thrones for what happened to him the last time he met them in combat.

"Iris, What unit will I be using since the GN-088 is not complete yet?"

Iris paused and began to look at the ceiling. As if trying to remember something important. She then looked back at Ezekial and smiled like she had been before stopping to think.

"You have been issued the use of the GNY-001 Astraea. The unit has recently been upgraded. While it has been upgraded it is still only a second generation unit, so the Drei will out class it in many ways. With this in mind this mission will be your first big test here as a pilot, so if you can please don't go and get yourself killed.

"Well Iris I don't plan on dying anytime soon, so don't worry about it. Anyways when will the mission begin?"

"You are to go wait in briefing room number 3 and the person in charge of the mission will come and get you from there. That is all the information I have at this time."

Ezekial nodded his head as he walked over and closed the small blue haro. This caused Iris's image to disappear. He then stuffed the haro into his pocket. The eyes of the haro lit up as Iris continued to talk.

"I don't see why you just don't carry me like everyone else here does with their haros."

Ezekial patted his hand against the small haro.

"It's because they aren't travel sized Iris."

Ezekial walked up to the door leading out of his quarters. He pressed a small button on the right side of the door causing it to open. He stepped out the door and turned to his left and began making his way toward the briefing room. His route took him past the hanger where Exile was being constructed. Ezekial stopped and looked through the large glass window that looked into the hanger. It appeared that they where almost finished placing the armor on, but the GN Drive had yet to even make it to the hanger. Ezekial sighed as he thought to himself. Soon, very soon. He then continued to make his way to the briefing room. After a few minutes he reached his destination. The room was empty. He then walked over to the empty table and sat down. Ezekial pulled Iris from is pocket and placed her on the table.

"Iris please display any combat information you have on the GNY-001 while I wait. I would like to read up on it again."

The small haro popped open once more. Only the image of the GNY-001 appeared along with text running next to it.

"There you go Zekey."

Ezekial's eyebrow twitched a little as he tried to not let it bother him. Ezekial sat back in his chair and began to read.

Last edited by Hayase on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Moments later, the door to the room opened and in walked Mars. He looked over some papers until he noticed Ezekial sitting at the table reading a holographic projection made by his Haro.

Mars then walked over to Ezekial and extended his hand to initiate a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Mars Denbrey. Glad to finally meet you."

Last edited by Mars Denbrey on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Ezekial stood up and took Mars' hand giving it a firm shake before releasing it. As he did this the image of the GNY-001 was replaced with that Iris sitting on the edge of the table.

"It is nice to meet you as well."

Ezekial pulled a chair from the table and motioned Mars to sit.

"Here please sit Mr. Denbrey, hopefully whoever is supposed to give us this briefing will arrive soon."

Iris began to smirk as she kicked her legs playfully.

Last edited by Mars Denbrey on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Took the liberty of editing the parts with my name.* -Mars)
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Mars noticed the smirk on Iris' face. He then took a good look at her and found her to be interesting not only 'cause of her sexy appearance, but also her personality. An image of his Haro partner, Hanayo's holographic form popped into his head. He remembered her childish appearance and the blank stare of her eyes and sad look formed over his face.

Seconds later, the door opened again and in walked a high ranking official in Celestial Being. He read some things on an electronic pad and then raised his eyes to look at the two men.

"Gentlemen. Gundam Meister, Ezekial Stryfe. Today you are being issued for first field mission in Celestial Being. As you must have been informed by now, you are yo go to Earth and capture Nena Trinity and her Gundam Unit, the Throne Drei. Intel has located her somewhere in Papua, New Guine.", said the man.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Ezekial listened carefully to each word the officer said until he had the chance to ask a question

"Sir I have been informed that the GNY-001 was been approved for use for this mission. Is this correct and if so why such an old unit? Also why is the capture of Nena Trinity more important now?"
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Ezekial's comment about the GNY-001 being an old unit struck a nerve with Mars, and made him look at Ezekial out of the corner of his eye with slight disdain. Even though the comment was partially true, Mars felt that the modifications that he and Sherilyn Hyde had made would make it a match for any mobile suit.

The officer continued, "Yes, the GNY-001 has been approved for this mission even though it is an old unit. The reason for this is that at moment, we do not have any Gundams with current technology that can be deployed. But I have been informed that the unit has been outfitted with parts and technology from it's successor, the GN-001. And as Mars Denbrey can attest, it is in perfect working conditions.

As for your second question, the capture of Nena Trinity has always been a priority ever since the lost of Veda. We believe that if we capture her and interrogate her we might know more of how Celestial Being technology came into enemy hands and perhaps know what happened with Veda. Also, the capture of her unit, the Throne Drei could prove key to further mobile suit development.

And most important of all, we cannot let such a dangerous operative roam free. Her unprovoked attack in Spain proves that."
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:44 pm

The sharp tone of the officer caught Ezekial off guard. Iris looked at Ezekial and shook her finger at him as to say shame on you. Ezekial rolled his eyes at this.

"Understod sir, may I ask when will we deploy for the operation?"
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 pm

"Very soon. Final checks are being made to the GNY-001.", said the officer to Ezekial. He then faced towards Mars' direction.

"Mr. Denbrey, be sure to check the systems on the GN Arms fitted with the assault container that will transport the GNY-001 to Earth."

Mars replied, "Understood, sir."

"Once you arrive in New Guinea, you will have to hide the assault container and assist Ezekial Stryfe. Remember, not only is Nena Trinity a highly dangerous individual, but you might also have to deal with other enemy forces. Intel says that a a new unit calling itself A-Laws might be in the area. You are a highly skilled pilot, but please leave the field work the Stryfe.", said the officer to Mars."

Mars simply replied, "Yes, sir."

The officer then took a deep breath and finished with, "Alright gentlemen. Any more questions?"
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Ezekial grabbed the small haro closing it and once again causing Iris's image to disappear. The muffeled sound of Iris complaining could be heard coming from Ezekial's pocket. Ezekial quickly turned his head to look at Mars and then back to the officer.

"No sir I don't have any. I am just ready to get under way."

Last edited by Hayase on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Mars turned towards Ezekial with a look of disbelief thought to himself "Cocky much?". He then looked at the officer.

"No more question, sir."

The officer smiled and replied, "Alright. Go and get ready. Good luck and Godspeed, gentlemen."

He then walked out of the room. Soon after, Mars got up and walked out of the room. As Mars moved down the hall, he thought that working with Stryfe was a bad idea. Up until now, he had succeeded in his missions for Fereshte on his own. But, orders are orders and he would have to play ball.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Ezekial quickly walked after Mars. He caught up with him a few yards down the hall. Ezekial felt like Mars was giving hime the coold shoulder based on the fact he seemingly stormed out of the room at the end of the breifing. Ezekial looked at Mars.

"I am sorry, but did I say or do something wrong?"
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Mars stopped and smiled at Ezekial.

"Wrong? Nope. Why do you think that?"

He had just called the GNY-001, a Gundam that had strong sentimental value to Mars an old unit and seemed a little too eager to get in the field. Something that Mars perceived as cocky. They had just started their partnership on the wrong foot.

"I'm just in a bit of a hurry. I've never been on field mission like this and I want to get things ready. Honestly, I'm a little nervous."
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Ezekial returned Mars smile as he placed his right hand on Mars's shoulder.

"I understand how you feel, truely I do. So how about this. You watch my back and I will watch yours. This way we are both sure to come back alive."
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:08 pm

"Deal. Now, I ought to go do final preparations."

As Mars moved away and down the corridor, he let out a slight sigh of relief. He felt that he has diffused the small situation smoothly enough. He then turned to Ezekial and said, "I'm going to get ready and check the GN Arms. We should be leaving soon, so if you have to do something, now's the time."

Moments later, he arrived at the pilots' locker room. He changed into a plain white space suit and then floated over to the hangar. As he made his way towards the GN Arms outfitted with the assault container, he waved at the various workers stationed there. He boarded the GN Arms and began to flip switches at it began to warm up.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Ezekial waited until Mars was out of sight before making his way to the locker room. There he quickly changed into his dark blue and white flight suit. He then made his way to the near by hanger where the GNY-001 had been moved for him. Ezekial enter the hanger and made his way up to the Astraea. He then entered the cockpit, sat down in the pilots seat, and began to strap himself into the seat. He then placed Iris's haro into the newly installed haro dock. Ezekial then flipped a few switchs, as he did this the moniter flickered on and the cockpit hatch began to close. Ezekial look at the small moniter to his right. There an image of Iris was displayed.

"Alright Iris let's do this. Let us finish up the preflight checks, then let see what the eta on clearance to leave is."

Iris winked and gave Ezekial a military style salute.

"Roger."
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Aster he was done checking the systems of his machine, Mars opened up a communication line to the hanger operators.

"This is Mars Denbrey. All systems on the GN Arms are green, requesting permission to launch."

A female voice was heard in the GN Arms' com.

"This is System Control, acknowledging your request. You are clear to launch. Good luck Mars."

Mars cracked a small smile in the cockpit and proceeded to grab the controls. Slowly, the GN Arms outfitted with the Assault Container began to rise and turn towards the opening bay door. He then pushed slightly on the throttle and the GN Arms began to make its way towards space.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 am